Affordable HPLC analysis of your HOPS samples for $30 per sample
Who we are:
Brew Laboratory offers a High Performance Liquid Chromatographic (HPLC) analysis of your whole leaf or pellet hops for:
- Alpha Acid % (cohumulone and adhumulone + humulone)
- Beta Acid % (colupulone and adlupulone + lupulone)
- Cohumulone % (% cohumulone contributes of the total Alpha Acid %)
At minimum, the Alpha Acid content is needed to use hops for bittering beer. The Beta acid content is especially useful for determining how the beer will age. The analysis can also aid in identifying unknown hops varieties.
We will analyze your hops for $30.00 per sample with payment through PayPal with a credit card, a PayPal account, or with a check or money order.
To submit samples:
- Package 0.5-1oz of each hops sample (whole leaf or pellets). Ziploc® style plastic bags are fine.
- Clearly label each sample with the same "identifier" that is submitted in the Sample Submittal Form.
- Complete the Sample Submittal Form. Click this link: Sample Submittal Form
- Send your samples to us at the address below. If paying with a check or money order, be sure to include payment with your shipment.
18223 Crestview Circle
Holt, MO 64048
- Notify you when the samples arrive via email or a PayPal invoice.
- Once payment has been received, the analysis of your hops sample(s) will start.
- A report with the Alpha Acid, Beta Acid, and Cohumulone content will be sent to you via e-mail.
Please make sure your email address is correct on the submittal form so we can promptly send your results.